Child Development & Learning Center
Celebrate Each Child As a Gift From God
The Christian preschool at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church welcomes all families and celebrates each child as a gift from God. We develop strong self-esteem in our children by guiding them to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
RainforestStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 3, 2020 - 11:59 pm
Review; echo, Spring, 4 beat patternsStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 3, 2020 - 11:59 pm
ParachuteStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 3, 2020 - 11:59 pmDescription:
• 1 spot marker per child
• Spread spot markers in space
1. Find a color spot. Put hand on the floor in front of you and make a bridge shape with their body? Some bridges are big and wide; jump with your feet and arms wide apart. Some bridges are long and narrow; make your self long and narrow. Find other ways to make a bridge. Make a bridge with a friend. Make your bridge go up and down, high and low.
2. Play “London Bridge” game.
• When you hear your name; skip to the parachute and hold the side. Make a merry – go – round with the parachute.
• Let’s make the parachute go up and down. When I say your name run under the parachute to the other side.
• Play “Wheels on the Bus” using the parachute.
• Everyone lift the parachute up high and let if come gently down. Sit down and rest.
QuesadillasStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 3, 2020 - 11:59 pmDescription:
1. Quesadillas are eaten in Mexico. They are made from tortillas which are like flat bread.
2. What shape is the tortilla?
3. Where does cheese come from? Have each child sprinkle some cheese on the tortilla.
4. Place tortilla in the microwave until cheese melts.
5. Serve cut into triangles with salsa.
Needed: tortilla, shredded cheese, salsa, pizza cutter, large plate.
God made the rainforest animalsStarts: 12:00 amEnds: April 3, 2020 - 11:59 pmDescription:
God made the rainforest animals